Are you tired of carting heavy toxic cassettes to the dump station facilities, or tired of having to replenish your toilets expensive chemicals?
The Nature’s Head self-contained waterless toilet is the most economical and environmentally friendly way to process your toilet waste in any RV, camper, or motor-home.
Because it’s completely self-contained the toilet can be used safely in places where there’s no plumbing or sewage facilities. Nature’s Head waterless toilets were designed for the harshest of conditions and will stand up to years of trouble free service as they are made from moulded polyethylene and marine grade stainless steel!
- standards compliant: meets the New Zealand Standard – Self Containment of Motor Caravans and Caravans NZS 5465:2001 and amendment No.2
- no dumping: there’s no need to find or drive to a dump station. A full holding tank won’t be an emergency!
- no odour: the separation of urine and solids eliminates the sewerage odours created in cassette based systems
- less weight: full flush toilets in motor-homes can use up to 2L of water per flush. An 80L black tank weighs over 80kg – most of the liquid resulting from flushing water!
- more space: The space taken up by a black-water holding tank can be used to store other items essential to the joys of motor-homes